Voice type: Baritone (with good falsetto)
Education and courses:
- Turku University of Applied Sciences 2012 (Finland), musician (singer).
- Master of Theology, Åbo Akademi University 2008 (Finland).
- Participant in several singing master classes.
- Summer course in Musical Theatre, Guildford school of Acting, London 2011.
Opera and musical theater:
- Alcina (Händel). Melisso/choir. Vaasa Baroque 2017.
- Vår bygd vid ån. Torgare sommarteater, Kronoby 2017.
- Candide (Bernstein). Maximilian. Vaasa Opera 2016/2017.
- Jeriko (modern church opera by Markus Fagerudd). Prophet Elisha and apostle John. Korsholm Church 2015/2016.
- La Bohème (Puccini). Alcindoro. Vaasa Opera 2016.
- Wizard of Oz (Arlen and others). Lion/Zeke. Vaasan Kaupunginteatteri. 2014.
- Fighting Star (Rosström and others). Commentator/ensemble. Wasa Teater 2013-2014.
- Les Miserables (Schönberg). Ensemble. Åbo svenska teater 2010-2012.
- Henrik och Häxhammaren (Långbacka). Professor Stodius. Turku castle 2012.
- The Magic Flute (Mozart). Choir II tenor. West Coast Kokkola Opera 2012.
- Savonlinna Opera Festival Choir 2008, I bass.
Other artistic work:
- Member of the world music group Ratatosk in Jakobstad since 2014. Sings, plays Hurdy Gurdy, harmonium and jew’s harp. Arranges and writes songs and song lyrics for the band. Ratatosk has performed in Finland and Germany.
- Board member of the theatre Company Musikteater i Österbotten in Jakobstad. Member of the production team and performer at the concert Something's Coming in the Schauman Hall i Jakobstad 2017.
- Choir leader in Åbo svenska församling 2016-2018.
- Plays the piano (by heart), and the Hurdy Gurdy (medieval violin instrument). Have played the piano for several choirs, among others West Coast Gospel Choir.
- Played the Hurdy Gurdy in the backing track of the children's play Skattkammarön. Svenska Teatern, Helsinki, 2016.
- Have appeared as an solo and ensemble singer in several church music concerts, among others Petite Messe Solennelle by Rossini and Te Deum by Händel.
- Have taken lessons i falsetto singing, and sung the alto parts in A. Scarlatti's Stabat Mater in Turku 2008.
- Have given solo concerts, performed as a troubadour, played in several bands, and in folk music duos and trios, both in Finland and abroad.
- Broad knowledge of many musical styles. Have sung opera, pop, jazz, rock, folk music, musical, etc.
- Freelance writer for several magazines.
- Basic knowledge of jazz dance and modern dance.
- Mother tongue Swedish, fluent in English and Finnish. Speaks German.